Blockchain has opened a door for a world of new products to exist. GFX Labs is a crypto products studio. We are building products we want to use. We have three initial projects.
- Poppie: A DeFi powered credit card. The current crypto credit card market is saturated with custodied crypto debit cards. Users are selling coins, paying high fees, and dealing with taxable events… the antithesis of what cryptocurrencies should be. Poppie users post ETH (and 13 other coins) as collateral, and each time they swipe their card they pay with borrowed USDC. Poppie makes the process of borrowing against your coins seamless and does not custody your coins. We are looking for people with fintech, credit card, banking, or engineering experience who are interested in bringing Poppie to market.
- Etherlands: Minecraft on the blockchain. This is the game we wish we had to play when we were younger. We want to empower players with ownership of their in-game assets and introduce them to the Ethereum ecosystem. If you love Minecraft, MMOs, or NFTs, come help us grow Etherlands.
- Governance: Compound, Makerdao, Aave, and many protocols require ongoing parameter adjustments and improvements to be productive. They require constant economic risk analysis, contract auditing, developer tool maintenance, and protocol upgrades. Our focus is on Compound, Uniswap, and MakerDao; however, there is a ton of work to do across the space. We are looking for current DAO community members, engineers, analysts, or researchers who want to help lead and build the emerging financial system.
Why work at ATB?
- Any firm can pay a high salary and offer good incentives (as will we), but most can’t offer interesting, challenging, and rewarding work. Team members can work on a variety of projects, not only bouncing between different internal projects, but we also strongly encourage you to come up with your own proposals to work on.
- We have something to prove. Our team is young and hungry. We like to move fast and make things. We know when to double down and when to cut our losses. We are going to make mistakes, and we are going to build better products because of them. We don’t micromanage or have a huge team of product managers. We want self-self starters who take charge and solve problems.
- We don’t care if you went to school, what grades you got, or your age. I am 22, and Eddy is 21. We dropped out of college to work at Grapefruit Trading for three years before starting GFX. Show us what you have built, what problems you have solved, and what skills you have. Mike Komaransky and the team at Grapefruit gave us the opportunity to try new things, make mistakes, and therefore thrive. We want to pay that goodwill forward and give more people the opportunity to show their skills to the world.
- Get paid to learn. Is your current job boring? Do you want to get into the weeds of crypto? Do you want to build something meaningful? Do you want to be excited about what you’re working on?
What you’ll do at ATB
- Lead marketing efforts for Etherlands
- Contribute and write content for blog posts, newsletters, & social media
- Manage events and marketing partnerships
- Be responsible for user growth and increase funnel conversion
- Use data to develop social media marketing and content strategy
- Work closely with community managers
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Enjoy gaming and ideally Minecraft
- Passionate and familiar with crypto, blockchain, NFTs
- You understand how to use Twitter as a marketing tool
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong team coordination skills and ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders
… and you really care about those details
- You can operate autonomously
- You are pro-active and are driven by curiosity
- You can operate under the pressure of the community
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible vacation policy